Skip to content
- 2 cups of either dairy or non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon (2g) of Teavast Matcha Green Tea
- 1-2 tablespoons of honey
- Sliced Seasonal fruit, for topping(Optional)
- In a large bowl add matcha, and a few oz of milk together, whisk until the the lumps are gone.
- Add the honey, chia seeds and the remaining milk into the bowl, stir well to combine.
- Cover the bowl and let the matcha chia seed pudding soak overnight.
- Add more almond milk or water to thin out the pudding as desired and more sweetener to taste.
- Top it off with season fruits and serve. Enjoy!